PADDY POWER GRAND NATIONAL SWEEPSTAKE KIT
Aintree, Saturday, April 11. Race time: 16:15
Paddy Power’s famous Grand National Sweepstake Kit is the original, and while others may have done Sweepstake Kits, none is as darn pretty as this. And in a shallow, vacuous world, we need pretty things.
- *Don’t Panic!* These are not quite the final declarations, but our superwoman Leo in Design will update the images if any horses decide they don’t fancy the run before Saturday
So, get out there and grab yourself 40 or so mates. In this internet-savvy world, talking to real people is scary, but you can do it. Of course 40 is a lot so rope in a few of the bodies from Finance or Legal and throw their names in the hat. It doesn’t matter if you don’t particularly get on with them, in fact that probably makes potentially winning money off them even sweeter.
Here’s how it’s done…
- Simply print off these two sheets below by clicking on the picture
- Cut out the horses’ names on the boxes. Probably best to do this at home or else some jobsworth in HR might get you to do out a Health and Safety form.
- Put these bits of paper in a container (one that’s not full of Guinness)
- Let your friends, office colleagues, family members or drinking buddies pick one each
- Then write the name of the person beside their assigned horse
- Throw some money in the pot and that goes to the winner. Maybe pocket a few quid yourself, after all you did organise the thing.