Tiger Woods has been hitting Snoop Dogg rounds (super-high) on the regular, Rory McIlroy is playing like he’s just gotten engaged and we’ve seen a different winner of the US Open on each of the last twelve years. Ten of those twelve were winning their first US Open and eight of these ten were winning their first Grand Slam.
So what we’re saying is that it’s rather on the tricky side picking a winner of the US Open. Which is why we’ve put together this US Open Sweepstake kit. Leave it in the hands of chance. Unless you cheat.
The players have been divided in to 16 relatively equal different groups. We figured it was asking a little much to expect you to round up over 150 golf loving friends to take part.
Here’s how it works:
- Simply print off the sheet below by clicking on the picture
- Cut out the group tabs on the right hand side. Probably best to do this at home or else some jobsworth in HR might get you to do out a Health and Safety form.
- Put these bits of paper in a container (one that’s not full of Guinness)
- Let your friends, office colleagues, family members or drinking buddies pick one each
- Then write the name of the person beside their assigned group
- Throw some money in the pot and that goes to the winner. Maybe pocket a few quid yourself, after all you did organise the thing.
CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW TO PRINT A PDF OF PADDY POWER’S US Open 2015 SWEEPSTAKE KIT