With the blatant lack of sport on this summer, we have been bribed asked to fill in the blank spaces. But fear not you lovely lot, because we’ve pulled something out of the bag that’s actually decent.
It’s that time of year again. All of your friends are heading off on holiday, while you’re stuck at home wondering why you still glow in the dark when the lights go off.
Ask not what your fake tan can do for you, but what Paddy Power can do for you! Well kids, thanks to Paddy Power Live Casino, you could win an all-inclusive luxury VIP trip to a tropical Paradise plus a share of €/£10k in cash!
This isn’t just any holiday. There’ll be no hipster spoof of getting cocktails out of jam jars and food delivered to your table in tesco shopping baskets… Oh no! You could be enjoying cocktails from real coconuts and getting McDonalds delivered to your spot on the beach. What? It’s a holiday so if you fancy getting some fancier food, that’s your prerogative.
So how do I win?
You know what, I’m delighted that you asked that question. Smart as well as good looking, wink wink.
- Simply log in to Live Casino here, visit the Promotions page & click ‘Opt In’. She runs from Tuesday 30th of June to midnight, Tuesday 14th of July 2015 matey, so make sure you’re on board as soonly as you can.
- If you make it to the top five on our leaderboard, you’re entered into a live draw for the VIP Paradise prize. Well, we obviously won’t put you physically into the draw… look, you know what I mean.
- If you don’t win our Live Prize draw, not to worry! Not only can you go and have a shot or two of Tequila, but the top 30 positions on the leaderboard are guaranteed a share of £/€10,000!
- And if you for some strange, strange reason you don’t fancy taking us up on the VIP Trip to Paradise should you win, you can always just take the £/€5,000 cash alternative. It’ll be sad, but we won’t judge you. Much.
So it’s all kinda simple, ain’t it? If you’re not sold yet, here’s what the prize includes:
The Ultimate VIP Trip to Paradise (for you and a guest):
- Return Business class flights and transfers from London Gatwick in January 2016. No expense spared here!
- Seven nights all inclusive stay at the Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa in the tropical Maldives island.
- This includes:
- All complimentary food and drink. Yes – ALL food and drink. Might want to book a personal trainer for when you return…
- Complimentary excursions including snorkelling tour, whale shark boat trip, sunset cruise, local island discovery and sunset fishing
- PADI dive centre
- Oceanfront Spa Cenvaree
- Overwater fitness centre. Fitness? More like fitness whole pizza in my mouth.
- Floodlit tennis court, with lessons included in your stay
- Motorised and non-motorised water sports
- Island boutique
- Infinity swimming pool
Anyways, the full T&C’s can be found here. Don’t worry though, there’s no shnakey stuff. Best of luck! Do remember though, the prize is for you AND a guest… just sayin’…