Yabadabadoo! The Premier League is back, and so is Stupid Punt.
This section of the Blog is all about highlighting some of those loopy-looking bets at monster odds. All that’s required to make them click is a little bit of brains, a little bit of balls and a massive dollop of luck. If you never have a dream, how will you ever have a dream come true? And here on the Paddy Power Blog we’re all dreamers.
There’s a place in the Punting Hall of Fame at stake if you can pull it off. You are the people who make the crazy look inspired and while you have the bravery to toe the line between ridiculous and optimistic, we can only stand back and applaud. Here are three of the most outrageous bets we’ve dug out of Paddy’s Premier League book this week and a few stats to try to back them up.
- Is it Gunner be the perfect start for Arsenal? The latest odds are just a click away: Desktop | Mobile
- A six goal thriller to kick-off the new season? Get the latest odds at PaddyPower.com: Desktop | Mobile
- Book your seat in the Punting Hall of Fame by clicking a monster punt here: Desktop | Mobile
- Seen something you’d like to share with @paddypower? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manchester United v Tottenham: Louis van Gaal is the cock of the North, and punters can kick-start the season with this 7/1 shot
- Chelsea, Manchester United and Watford should be confident of an opening day delight, while it’s bad news for Southampton fans
- Arsenal, Liverpool, or Manchester United? Find out where your money is going on the Premier League 2015/16
- The five best bets you need to know ahead of the new Championship season