This Stupid Punt section of the Blog is all about highlighting some of those loopy-looking bets at monster odds. All that’s required to make them click is a little bit of brains, a little bit of balls and a massive dollop of luck. If you never have a dream, how will you ever have a dream come true? And here on the Paddy Power Blog we’re all dreamers.
There’s a place in the Punting Hall of Fame at stake if you can pull it off. You are the people who make the crazy look inspired and while you have the bravery to toe the line between ridiculous and optimistic, we can only stand back and applaud. Here are three of the most outrageous bets we’ve dug out of Paddy’s Premier League book this week and a few stats to try to back them up.
- Backing City to come unstuck against Everton? Get stuck into the odds at PaddyPower.com: Desktop | Mobile
- Book your seat in the Punting Hall of Fame by clicking a monster punt here: Desktop | Mobile
- Seen something you’d like to share with @paddypower? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let Bray Wanderers pay for your summer: The Seasiders have put the most cash in your pocket in the League of Ireland this season
- Arsenal v Liverpool: Expect more Capital Punishment for the Reds and back this 8/1 shot on Monday night
- Wayne’s Pain: The 33/1 shot who is a far better alternative to Wayne Rooney to score first when Manchester United take on Newcastle
- Neville Southall: Everton shouldn’t sell Stones to Chelsea for any price if the club has any ambition