This Stupid Punt section of the Blog is all about highlighting some of those loopy-looking bets at monster odds. All that’s required to make them click is a little bit of brains, a little bit of balls and a massive dollop of luck. If you never have a dream, how will you ever have a dream come true? And here on the Paddy Power Blog we’re all dreamers.
There’s a place in the Punting Hall of Fame at stake if you can pull it off. You are the people who make the crazy look inspired and while you have the bravery to toe the line between ridiculous and optimistic, we can only stand back and applaud. Here are three of the most outrageous bets we’ve dug out of Paddy’s Premier League book this week and a few stats to try to back them up.
- A seven goal thriller at St James’ Park? Get stuck into the odds at PaddyPower.com: Desktop | Mobile
- Book your seat in the Punting Hall of Fame by clicking a monster punt here: Desktop | Mobile
- Seen something you’d like to share with @paddypower? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newcastle v Arsenal: Find out the wincast bet that has put £450 in your pocket this year, and can come good again as we cheer on the Gunner’s French legion
- Tottenham v Everton: The 15/2 shot that could pay for your Saturday night out, as the Toffees come unstuck at White Hart Lane
- Natman – why Nathan Redmond could be the hero Norwich needs
- Ever wondered how much porn you have watched since Wayne Rooney last scored an away goal in the Premier League? Now you can find out…