This Stupid Punt section of the Blog is all about highlighting some of those loopy-looking bets at monster odds. All that’s required to make them click is a little bit of brains, a little bit of balls and a massive dollop of luck. If you never have a dream, how will you ever have a dream come true? And here on the Paddy Power Blog we’re all dreamers.
There’s a place in the Punting Hall of Fame at stake if you can pull it off. You are the people who make the crazy look inspired and while you have the bravery to toe the line between ridiculous and optimistic, we can only stand back and applaud. Here are three of the most outrageous bets we’ve dug out of Paddy’s Euro 2016 qualifier book this week and a few stats to try to back them up.
- All the latest Euro 2016 Qualifier odds are just a click away: Desktop | Mobile
- Seen something you’d like to share with @paddypower? Email email@example.com
- A 55/1 International wacky accumulator that can boost your bank balance and pay for your next holiday
- San Marino v England: We dig through 15 years of stats to find the value in Saturday night’s clash
- Gibraltar v Ireland: Our stats say back the Boys In Green to hit the opposition for six with this 7/1 punt