This Stupid Punt section of the Blog is all about highlighting some of those loopy-looking bets at monster odds. All that’s required to make them click is a little bit of brains, a little bit of balls and a massive dollop of luck. If you never have a dream, how will you ever have a dream come true? And here on the Paddy Power Blog we’re all dreamers.
There’s a place in the Punting Hall of Fame at stake if you can pull it off. You are the people who make the crazy look inspired and while you have the bravery to toe the line between ridiculous and optimistic, we can only stand back and applaud. Here are three of the most outrageous bets we’ve dug out of Paddy’s Premier League book this week and a few stats to try to back them up.
- Book your seat in the Punting Hall of Fame by clicking a monster punt here: Desktop | Mobile
- Seen something you’d like to share with @paddypower? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drumroll please: Our brand spanking new Paddy Power App has arrived!
- Arsenal v Tottenham: Arsene Wenger is the King of North London, and this 16/1 shot says he’ll continue his reign
- Newcastle v Bournemouth: Why you should back the Magpies to find their shooting boots at 18/1
- Stoke v Chelsea: We look at just how bad things have got for Chelsea, and pluck out this 11/2 shot