Play it cool? Nah.
Distant and aloof? Not for us.
Treat ’em mean, keep ’em keen? You’re alright thanks.
While the common wisdom our relationships recommends treading lightly and trying not to scare potential partners off, we have no such qualms. We love our customers and we want everyone to know it. Some people may call it stalking, we call it ‘giving you the attention your beauty deserves’.
We’ve been a lot of things to shamelessly win your affections lately. We’ve got on our ongoing Acca Insurance Money-Back Special on the football, the Guaranteed Prices on the horse racing and our general sense of not wanting to shaft our customers.
This week we’ve been busy coming up with more ways to charm your pants off, namely:
- Cheltenham Money-Back Special – Money back as a free bet if your horse finishes second at any race at Cheltenham this weekend. We’re also throwing Wolverhampton on Friday in for good measure.
- Bet £/€20, get a free £/€10 bet on Ireland’s play-off second leg against Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- Enhanced offers – We’ve been giving some of our odds artificial enhancements that even the Russian Athletics Federation couldn’t manage. In the last few days, here are some of the offers that gave us a swift kick in the plums, but put more money in the pockets of punter:
– Noble Inn to win (Enhanced to 3/1 from 5/6 – ouch)
– Road The Riches to win (Enhanced to 2/1 from 5/6 – never in doubt)
– Robins Reef to win (SP was 4/7, we gave 2/1 because we’re clearly mental)
We’ve got loads of Power Plays coming over the next few days. They may not all be winners, but they’ll certainly be juicy enhancements that are worth checking out every day. Right now, here are some of the offers up for grabs:
Nani to score anytime against Russia (was 7/2) – 5/1
Adrian Lewis and Michael Van Gerwin both to win (was 17/20) – 2/1
Get stuck in while you can and remember to keep checking back to see what’s on offer each day.