This Stupid Punt section of the Blog is all about highlighting some of those loopy-looking bets at monster odds. All that’s required to make them click is a little bit of brains, a little bit of balls and a massive dollop of luck. If you never have a dream, how will you ever have a dream come true? And here on the Paddy Power Blog we’re all dreamers.
There’s a place in the Punting Hall of Fame at stake if you can pull it off. You are the people who make the crazy look inspired and while you have the bravery to toe the line between ridiculous and optimistic, we can only stand back and applaud. Here are three of the most outrageous bets we’ve dug out of Paddy’s International book this week and a few stats to try to back them up.
- Book your seat in the Punting Hall of Fame by clicking a monster punt here: Desktop | Mobile
- Seen something you’d like to share with @paddypower? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Voice of Treason: Which counties are backing Ireland to qualify for Euro 2016, and who has lost the faith?
- Back to the big time: Three international sides who have been absent from the major stage can give us a 17/1 treble this weekend
- Mythbusting England friendly games: An 8/1 double as the Three Lions go head-to-head with Spain and France
- How significant are the FIFA World Rankings when it comes to the Euro 2016 play-offs?