After dismissing quite easily of Real Madrid in the Clasico last week, Barcelona are flying. Unbeaten in nearly two months, they come up this week against a familiar foe. Eusebio spent 4 years managing the Barcelona B side, as well as serving as assistant to Frank Rijkaard when the Catalonian’s won their first Champions League, so he knows the Barca system. There’s also value when Eibar host a downbeat Real, and two home bankers.
• Barcelona have scored 18 goals in their last five games, Sociedad have been clinical away from home. Both teams to score is
• Agirretxe is Sociedad’s top scorer in the Primera Division so far, chipping in with 9 goals. He’s to bring that tally to double figures in Camp Nou
Rafa Benitez got the dreaded vote of confidence from Florentino Perez midweek, and he’s now under pressure away to the smallest club in the country
- •Eibar’s home defence has been mean, conceding only 5 goals so far: the same as both Barca and their opponents this weekend. From that winning HT position, they’ve picked up 9 points in the Ibura Municipal Stadium. They’re to be ahead at the break
- Borja Bastón has been Eibar’s main threat so far this season, he’s to score anytime.
Graham also figures that there are two sure bets in the other fixtures, two home wins coupled with Baston will bump your bet up to a healthy 7/1
• Atleticó have only lost twice at home in 2015, both times to Barcelona. Expect them to continue that record against Barca’s neighbours Espanyol at
• It’s been 11 years since Valencia last won away to Sevilla, and the home team will be gunning to bounce back from a disappointing defeat against Sociedad. They are second in the form table for home games, another win will get you odds of