He’s baaaaack! And apparently, so is Sweeney Todd!
Andy Carroll played over a half of football for just the fifth time this season last week against Southampton – but he didn’t miss a beat, scoring a trademark bullet header (albeit from six yards). But most people were talking about that haircut
Liverpool need to be wary of Big And. He’s scored against them before (for Newcastle) and with Martin Skrtel missing, they could have trouble dealing with the power and pace of Carroll and Zarate. The defence has already made 19 defensive errors, six of which have led to goals, more than anyone in England.
The last time they played someone of Carroll’s size was against Watford and Troy Deeney. And that was not pretty.
Carroll has bulldog-like strength, which could explain his new hairdo…
In front of goal, Liverpool have been poor away from home. Jurgen Klopp has the same amount of points per game than Brendan Rodgers did when he got the sack earlier this season. Reds fans are hopeful for a good transfer window to fire them back to Europe (but jaysus, not the Europa League again!)
- They have the worst record in the top half for goals scored.
- Their top scorer is Benteke, who only has two in his last eight, which points to why they’re only 7th/10th in the table.
- They are providing plenty of entertainment though, both teams have scored in half of their matches so far
They’re up against a stubborn West Ham which are unbeaten in eight. The Irons can go 5th temporarily with a win and the stats point to that happening. Despite being ravaged by injuries, the ‘West Ham way‘ seems to be working for Slaven Bilic.
- They’ve scored more goals at home than Bournemouth, Palace, United and Liverpool
- They have the second highest ratio in the league for both teams scoring in games (63%).
I think Carroll could do damage. I think he’ll start, so a wincast at is worth a couple of euro.
Liverpool’s defence is leaky, and both sides love scoring, so both teams to score at is a steal
Coutinho is due a goal soon, he’s to get it in the Boleyn Ground.
If Carroll doesn’t start, look at Zarate or Benteke at to open the scoring.
If correct score is your bets, then go for West Ham 2-1 Liverpool at .I just can’t see West Ham losing this