We’ve given up on season two of Serial, been to see Star Wars twice, and finished Making a Murderer weeks ago.
So if you need some new audio dynamite in your life, listen to the brand, spanking new Racing Postcast, in association with Paddy Power that this week’s includes:
- A 14/1 acca not involving the Premier League’s prima donnas (22 minutes in)
- The best bets for the PFA’s Player of the Year
- What PL tema has only won one of its last nine games but scored 20 goals
- The bet of the weekend in Sunday’s live game &
- A 5-2 fancy in the same match
We’ll be releasing a couple of these babies over the next few weeks to cover the Premier League, the weekend’s horse-racing action, the best ante-post bets for Cheltenham 2016, Six Nations Rugby & the Superbowl.
The podcasts will feature Racing Post tipsters such as Tom Segal and Steve Palmer, alongside jockeys like Sam Twiston-Davies & Patrick Mullins. Each week the Paddy Power crew will join the debate too, but instead of the usual PR guff we’ll lob our traders into the mix, to cut through the bullshit.