This Stupid Punt section of the Blog is all about highlighting some of those loopy-looking bets at monster odds. All that’s required to make them click is a little bit of brains, a little bit of balls and a massive dollop of luck. If you never have a dream, how will you ever have a dream come true? And here on the Paddy Power Blog we’re all dreamers.
There’s a place in the Punting Hall of Fame at stake if you can pull it off. You are the people who make the crazy look inspired and while you have the bravery to toe the line between ridiculous and optimistic, we can only stand back and applaud. Here are three of the most outrageous bets we’ve dug out of Paddy’s Premier League book this week and a few stats to try to back them up.
- Can Chelsea derail the Gunners’ title challenge. Get the latest odds at PaddyPower.com: Desktop | Mobile
- Book your seat in the Punting Hall of Fame by clicking a monster punt here: Desktop | Mobile
- Seen something you’d like to share with @paddypower? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arsenal v Chelsea: A 12/1 punt football fans can get stuck into as the Chelsea curse looms over Arsene Wenger
- Norwich v Liverpool: Make the most of this 5/1 shot as the Reds continue the trend of hammering the Canaries
- West Ham v Manchester City: The Hammers are this year’s Jekyll and Hyde team, but this 14/1 shot says they can shock City